We might make changes to this without prior warning, though we'll do our best to notify you in advance.
By signing up and paying for our services you agree to our terms of service.
- IRC clients are OK, IRC daemons are OK for private or small linked networks. If you attract attention to yourself by spamming or getting DDOS'd your service will be terminated immediately. If we find that your IRC server is being used to direct/control any malicious content or traffic it will also be terminated immediately.
- Anything relating to TOR is not permitted.
- Game servers are not permitted.
- Torrents and newsgroup related applications are not permitted.
- If you go over your data allocations your service will be suspended till you either upgrade plans or pay for excess usage unless specific negotiations have been made to keep your service online.
- We take no liability in case of data loss, users should always keep their own backups of important data.
- If you are found to be running programs including port scanners and other potentially malicious tools you will be asked to suspend such activity, and if you do not comply with these requests your account will be suspended.
- We hate spam as much as everyone - if we find that you're spamming your service will be suspended.
- Transactional emails relating to hosted applications and general services are perfectly acceptable but email marketing applications are not permitted. This includes specialised applications for sending personalised messages to opt-in mailing lists.
- No content which infringes on copyright may be hosted.
- No pornographic material.
- Late payments will result in a service suspension.
- Cancellation requests must be made via email from the authorised account contact - you will receive a notification of receipt within 48 hours.
Notice regarding security and unmanaged services
If you have an unmanaged VPS service with us you are responsible for the security of your server. If we receive complaints about spam, malware, or other issues that are damaging to us or our upstream service provider we will investigate the report independently and if found to be valid your VPS will be shut down immediately and you will be notified via email. This must take place to ensure our high reputation is maintained as a service provider.
To ensure you receive important notifications we request that you use an account email address independent of your VPS hosted with us.